Salesforce DevOps Architect (US) – Bluewolf
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We’re the proven Salesforce partner for a reasonour technology-driven method combines our deep expertise with vetted accelerators and solutions to create measurable results for our clients. We’re looking for strong DevOps Architect to join our award-winning team. As our DevOps Architect, you will assume responsibility for the following:
- Work within the team of DevOps Engineers focused primarily on delivering technical solutions for improving the overall quality of product build, deployments, monitoring and alerting, with emphasis on non-functional requirements (standards, resilience, stability, scalability, security etc.)
- Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services during both the pre-sales and post sales cycle
- Help implement a CI/CD strategy to incorporate the entire product development lifecycle as well as the continual evolution of cross functional collaboration, associated best practices, and standards
- Work on ongoing R&D effort into tools, processes, and people to further enhance DevOps capabilities
- Help manage consistent application of the DevOps methodologies amongst the BlueWolf team members
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints, utilize TDD, pair program, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals. Apply today to learn more about our Pack and why NOW is the best time to join our stellar team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-6 years’ prior experience in a consultative role with 2-5 years of prior Salesforce experience
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Able to articulate processes and tools utilized to ensure quality, stability, performance, scalability, deployment, security, maintenance and documentation
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Has attained both Platform Developer, and either Data Architecture & Management or Integration Architecture Designer certifications; Platform Developer II and any other Domain Specialization certifications a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools, as well as emerging solutions and ability to apply them when appropriate
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.