Remote, United States
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology-driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is a technology company and its engineers are its core. We are looking for the best and brightest software enthusiasts with a variety of technical skills who are ready to solve problems and challenge conventional thinking. People that love design and our agile development methodology, whose views help to expand the product vertical their team operates in will thrive in our environment.
If you have these qualifications
- 5+ years experience on the Salesforce Platform (preferred, but not required)
- 5+ years experience as a software developer/engineer using an object-oriented language (Java/C/C#/C++)
- Proven experience transforming requirements into production code
- Experience using automated workflow tools/technology
- Experience writing unit and system test cases/classes
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Team (1+ years)
- Salesforce Developer Certification is not required, but should be achieved within 12 months of hire
And can handle these responsibilities
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to master our tech stack, tools, and practices. Complete complex modifications, refactoring, and bug fixes to existing functionality without the need for oversight.
- Be an active team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations. Build empathy for the personas your team supports and recommend design changes.
We will give you.
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also more importantly create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.