Salesforce Administrator (Full Time)
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
What you’ll do:
As a Salesforce Administrator at Schoology, you will be part of the Revenue Operations team whose mission is to empower our market-facing teams to advance what’s possible in education by driving productivity, scalability, and transparency. You’ll be responsible for supporting multiple departments in the areas of application configuration using native in-app development frameworks, enhancing and creating reports and dashboards, and collaborating with various business leads to implement work stream optimizations. You should be comfortable with assembling project plans, documenting workflows, hands-on configuration and troubleshooting issues. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can simultaneously manage day-to-day requests and long-term overhaul of our SFDC architecture.
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units.
- Own CRM data stewardship, focus on database scalability, and short-term and long-term database optimizations and common standards.
- Frontline end-user Salesforce inquiries and support tickets.
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes. Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes. Grant/remove and maintain user licenses.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for end users and management.
- Integrate various systems and tools using out-of-the-box services
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Interface directly with consultants and other developers as needed to manage large-scale projects.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Level 1 Salesforce Administration Certification
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard sfdc reporting functionality
- Experience building workflow rules, flows and using process builder
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard Microsoft and G-suite office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a SaaS startup
- Experience with Marketo, Gainsight, Tableau, Outreach or Zendesk
- Coding or web developer experience
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity, and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.