Sales Support Specialist
SALES – SALES OPERATIONS
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
We are one of the fastest growing tech platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured $88 million in our Series C funding. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual… R365 does it all!
How you’ll add value:
- Enter all new sale billings and ensure Salesforce and Zuora are complete and accurate
- Assist with ASRs for Harvest Deals – create harvest opportunities in Salesforce, create and send the ASR for signature, and notify Support once everything is ready for them to proceed with their setup
- Perform other sales related tasks when requested
- Recommend process improvements
- Reroute communications to appropriate parties
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Positive attitude
- Self Starter
- Humble, self-aware and trustworthy
- High level of organizatoin and ability to prioritize
- College Degree Preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication