Sales Sourcer – Contract
HashiCorp is focused on building software that can provision, secure, and run any application on any infrastructure. Join us in building a set of industry-leading open source tools and commercial products that focus on simple workflows for developers, operators, and security professionals.
About the Role
HashiCorp has an amazing opportunity for a SalesSourcer to be a key member of our team that will be instrumental in building our world-class talent organization. This includes developing and implementing strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth. We are looking for someone who thrives in an innovative and fast-paced setting. The right candidate will build talent communities by uniting tried and true recruiting techniques with the latest in the market, to create and grow relationships for long-term engagement.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing sourcing strategies to fill current openings and help build an ongoing, healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Act as a first-line ambassador to potential candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging talent in the job market
- Learning the profiles within your supported Talent Communities, so that you can help best match candidates with the appropriate opportunities
- Assessing the hard skills, soft skills, and intangibles of prospects, including their business acumen, culture fit, and passion to join a high-growth business
- Pipelining exceptional candidates for future opportunities at HashiCorp
- You will have direct access to hiring managers while working closely to build strategies with our talented recruiting and sourcing teams. You must have the bold ability to sift through passive talent as well as our applicant pool – only bringing forward the top candidates for market.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 3+ years of recruiting, sourcing, or recruiting support experience
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Ability to build relationships by phone and in-person with top tier talent
- Strong desire to work in technology sector
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shining track record of success in a fast pace, totally frenetic environment
- Improve the imperfect. If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it
- Strong Google Suite/MS Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of ATS (Greenhouse preferred) tools and technologies
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-NR1