Sales Retention Agent at The Healthy Back Institute
Introduction to HBI:
Here at the Healthy Back Institute we are on a mission to change the way people think about health and support people in their journey to live a pain free life. Over the years, we have literally helped millions of people live pain free, both safely and naturally.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values:
Helping People, Trust, Service, Family and Being Great!
These are the foundations of how we serve our customers, as well as how we treat each other. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our unique culture!
How You’ll Make An Impact:
Our Retention Agents work hard to assist our customers throughout their wellness journey by supporting them to get fast, safe and natural pain relief by building positive relationships, listening to concerns and addressing issues. You will play an important role in driving the growth of the company by increasing revenue and educating customers on our product line. In addition, you will work to increase sales by educating customers on our full suite of complementary products You will partner closely to help them achieve their natural pain relief goals!
What You’ll Do:
- On average you’ll engage with 50-65 customers per day and drive revenue by meeting daily sales goals while providing exceptional and empathetic service.
- Introduce and educate other products from the HBI line.
- Use detail orientation and precision when recording notes for each account.
- Use data and metrics to maintain low levels of refund rates, call saves and other revenue generating goals.
- Celebrate customer success stories by communicating them to the HBI team.
- Participate in ongoing coaching and feedback to support the development of new skills, recognition of achievement, and suggestions for performance improvement.
- From your home office, partner closely with the Team Lead, and other agents, to collaborate on best practices, share ideas and stay up to speed on current processes.
Technical and On the Job Experience (required):
- Minimum of 1 year performing inside sales work with proven experience in driving company growth.
- Minimum of 1 year providing exceptional customer service and/or retention related tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a completely remote/virtual environment from your home.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and likes the challenge of saving a sale.
- Highly motivated to demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for HBI products.
- Proficiency with technology to include various CRM’s, the complete Google Suite (Google docs, Calendar, etc.), Asana, and other core systems central to HBI.
- Must have the ability to work a rotating Saturday shift, or as needed.
- Must have the ability to work evening shifts, as needed.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a direct response marketing, or e-commerce company.
- A passion for health and wellness, and experience in the supplement or nutrition industry.
Essential/Physical Requirements necessary to do this job effectively:
- Must be able to pass a number of skills tests as part of the interview process, including a typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Communicating and collaborating with team members.
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to process data and understand basic sales metrics.
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to learn with minimal direction.
- Ability to develop positive relationships quickly.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with internal team members and external customers via phone and computer.
- Ability to appropriately control emotions and respond accordingly to the situation.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with resilience and respond appropriately.
- Must maintain a positive and eager attitude.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Work flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays.
Benefits of Working at the Healthy Back Institute:
- A healthy work/life balance
- Remote / virtual work from home position
- Performance based bonuses
- Discount on HBI products
- An amazing team-centered culture felt at all levels of the company!
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!