Sales Representative B2B – Financial SaaS at FinFolio
We are looking for driven, curious, self-motivated individuals who are ready to take on national territories with a buzzy, high engagement and proven ROI system that every salesperson dreams of being behind. As a Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for engaging and progressing qualified leads through the sales funnel to closing.
FinFolio is a fast-growing SaaS startup that helps financial advisors better serve their clients. Known for taking the complexity out of portfolio management systems, FinFolio continues to gain market share in a multi-billion dollar vertical by creating beautiful software that supports the next generation advisor and her clients.
If you want to help people, are organized, efficient, and want to work with an incredible product — we want to hear from you!
- 2-7 years working in Financial Services
- 1-3 years experience selling SaaS products
- Highly organized and efficient with attention to detail and a drive to succeed
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- A storyteller with impeccable customer service skills who thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Instinctive ability to overcome obstacles, pivot, and face challenges head-on with confidence
- Technically savvy with the ability to use a SaaS sales stack
- A great contributor to team culture and camaraderie and sense of humor
- Hold a Series 6, 7, 63, 65, or 66 license
- Strong working knowledge of Registered Investment Advsior/Wealth Management practice management policies and procedures
- Increase sales by developing, qualifying, and maintaining new and existing relationships with Registered Investment Advisors and Independent Financial Advisors
- Promote FinFolio’s advisor solutions at trade shows, through webinars, and via outbound sales calls/meetings with qualified leads
- Interface with the sales develop team to increase their effectiveness and confirm qualifications of warm leads
- Work with the product development team to prioritize features based on advisor feedback
- Distribute monthly inbound sales leads to appropriate response/channels
- Re-engaging lapsed and long-term leads as we introduce new product features with a focus on bringing them back into the funnel
You must be:
- Willing to work hard to meet your goals
- Eager to take feedback and improve
- Have an excellent sense of humor
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive commission
- Quarter bonus for hitting goal
Why working here is F*&!#@N awesome!
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale
- Get to work remotely
- A fun, creative, collaborative work environment with playful, hyper-motivated driven peers
- FinFolio is committed to hiring a diverse workforce, succeed faster, and better serve our clients
- We’re a growing team full of possibilities – we grow, you grow
Location: US Location Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!