Sales Representative at TTEC
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Sales Representative working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Inbound and Outbound opportunities available.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service and upsell client products to existing customers. Focused on educating the customer on their current product(s), you’ll also identify and capitalize on all other sales opportunities for products that may pair well with their current products and future needs. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion and experience in negotiation to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during role plays and customer interactions
- Effectively handle calls from existing customers while identifying and handling all sales opportunities start to close
What You Bring to the Role
- At least 3 months of sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales force tools
- Internet speed > 15 mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended
What you can expect:
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Guaranteed base wage plus commission – top reps earn $33k-$37k/year
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Work From Home: Yes