Sales Recruiter, GTM Team
- REMOTE OR RENO, NV OR SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE – TALENT ACQUISITION
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
We are seeking a Go To Market and Sales Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition (“TA”) team and company. The successful Candidate will have a demonstrable track-record of partnering with hiring sales teams and attracting top talent at every level of the sales organization. We are also looking for individuals who possess a passion for our mission of providing universal access to the best available healthcare.
- Drive recruiting efforts across the Go To Market and sales organization and source and hire candidates at every level
- Proactively identify and engage top talent, assess skills and culture fit for Grand Rounds
- Creatively pursue and source passive candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and candidate experience
- Ensure a positive experience for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Engage with employees in creative, fun ways to promote a strategic referral program
- Partner with analytics to regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with key internal stakeholders
- Advise Hiring Managers on compensation recommendations and negotiate successful offer acceptance with finalist Candidates
- Understand and close sales candidates with a confident understanding of Grand Rounds compensation package
- Conduct reference checks as part of the candidate vetting process
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, at least 3 years as a full-cycle sales-focused recruiter in a growing technology company
- Appreciation for the transparency and intensity of salespeople, enjoy detailed comp conversations and thrive on the intellectual rigor of recruiting consultative, best in class, sales professionals
- Able to get up to speed quickly on what Grand Rounds does as well as our value proposition and to be our advocate and “voice” in a highly competitive hiring market
- Experience running multiple requirements and managing candidate relationships with the ability to quickly build credibility with hiring managers and the broader team
- Strong design and product knowledge and keen interest to stay on top of current technology trends and engineering/development principles
- Solid track record developing candidate pipeline and qualifying experience, specifically related to engaging and selling passive candidates
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows
- Strong detail-orientation with the ability to lead multiple technical requisitions concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Preferred knowledge/experience with Lever or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Act with a sense of urgency and a competitive mindset.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.