Sales Operations Program Manager at Seagate
Sales Operations Program Manager
- Remote United States
- Bloomington, MN
- Fremont, United States, Research Center
- Longmont, United States
- Rochester, MN
- 201329 Sales Operations Program Manager (Open)
- Job title: Sales Operations Program Manager
About our group:
Sales Operations Team enables the productivity and effectiveness of the of global sales organization.
About the role – you will:
- Support strategy and execute WW Sales Communication plan including developing all hands material content, creating newsletters, collecting customer win stories and highlights (whether written or through video), and other various inside Seagate communications.
- Analyze all content of communications for scope, redundancy, relevance, efficiency and proper medium.
- Contribute to executive communications through various reports and initiatives including C-level review material, quarterly results presentations, and annual goal updates.
- Streamline information flow to improve productivity including: maintaining key distribution channels to serve as a central point of contact for internal and external partners, designing and updating internal resource centers for teams to access disparate information and collaborating and recommending solutions for cross-functional organizations on effective communication best practices.
- Launch a Sales Service Desk that facilitates and manages all various request processes from the sales organization to help us move quicker and find areas of efficiency. Requests may range from: IT exception requests, customer requests for information, proposals for Seagate for Good, policy requests, etc.
- Help to support the sales People Development Strategy. Included but not limited to: rewards and recognition programs, Seagate University planning, Intern program management, and high potential engagement
- Ability to work across multiple teams and assert cross-functional influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects with great time management and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with strong customer-centric mindset and can-do attitude, providing a great experience in all interactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with quick problem-solving skills
Your experience includes:
- Working with sales teams in an enablement function
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-matrixed organization influencing cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes.
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and situations providing self-direction and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization from sales rep to executives
- Bachelors degree and / or equivalent experience
- Remote USA
- Shakopee, MN
Our Shakopee campus is located 25 minutes southwest of Minneapolis in a setting with a rural vibe – it overlooks a horse racing track and stables, yet it has great entertainment venues close by as well. With wide-open spaces, the campus has plenty of space for running, biking, shooting some hoops or playing volleyball over lunch. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, tournaments and group workouts. Hungry? Seagate offers an on-site café with freshly sourced foods and specialty coffees, or if you prefer, drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away.
Our Gold LEED-certified Fremont product-design campus drives innovation, bringing together a diverse set of engineering, design, operations, support and administrative teams. The site is equipped with state-of-the-art clean room and lab space. On-site social activities are popular, including our annual BBQ, ice cream social, and holiday events. Wellness programs, gaming rooms and the on-site fitness center help round out and balance your Seagate work-life experience, along with opportunities to give back to our local community.
Job Family: Professional
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!