Sales Operations Manager at Vectra AI
Title: Sales Operations Manager
- Location: United States
- Location: Remote-based within the US.
We are looking for YOU, a highly motivated, detailed and organized Sales Operations Manager who has years of experience developing and project managing the Sales Tech stack and Salesforce.com. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, the Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for simplifying the existing applications, keeping the applications up to date with the latest versions and enhancements, and collaborating with multiple departments within the company to streamline ALL processes.
The Cool Stuff You will do:
- You will collaborate with Sales, Channel, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Finance and IT stakeholders on strategic operational projects designed to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency and revenue
- You will build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, ensure seamless integration around systems, tools and technology
- You’ll be the first tier one support for internal customers, using our Service Desk ticketing system
- You’ll be managing projects which will include multiple enhancements requests using Salesforce CRM and CPQ
- You will perform mass updates within Salesforce.com to standardize company information, build hierarchies, and integrate third party data
- You, again in collaborations with other key stakeholders will manage systems and tools such as LeanData, ClosePlan, Outreach, Marketo, SalesTrail, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and Zendesk
- You’ll improve data quality results by determining system improvements; identifying trends; evaluating, and re-designing work processes, implementing change
What You’ll need to succeed:
- Technical: 3-5 Years as a Salesforce Administrator and knowledge about CPQ
- Detailed: Proven track record of leading projects from requirements to go-live; Advanced program management skills
- Strategic: A change agent thinking strategically and executing tactically, with the ability to influence/persuade at all levels of the organization
- Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team Player: Strong ability to collaborate across all departments
- Get it Done Attitude: Bring an attitude to this fast-paced company where people enjoy the work they do and the people whom they work with.
- Creative: Bring new and fresh ideas to the table to help streamline processes
- Collaborative: (Yes, there is that word again) Work with cross functional teams Finance, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Product and Legal and provide support and solutions to make their lives easier
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!