Sales Operations Manager at Traliant
Sales Operations Manager
We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated Sales Operations Manager to join our successful Sales team. We are a young company that has experienced tremendous growth. In our first two years we have added over 1,000 customers, including organizations such as Hilton Worldwide, US Congress, Amway, and Del Taco. This position requires an analytical mind as well as experience in collecting and reporting on data to support sales and marketing decisions. Extensive experience and knowledge of Salesforce.com will be critical to success in this role. This position will also interact regularly with the Marketing team to generate and monitor lead reports and track campaign success, as well as work with the Accounting team to provide sales reports to reconcile financial data, track renewals, and generate sales commission reports. In addition, the Sales Operations Manager will assist in onboarding new members of the Sales team, ensuring that employees are issued required equipment, technology, and materials as well as receive appropriate training.
This position will be primarily a remote role, working from a home office.
- Generating regular reports on sales results, pipelines, and forecasting
- Optimize and track lead conversion and opportunity creation
- Manage Salesforce.com access, reporting functionality, and data
- Develop reports to track sales and marketing trends
- Create dashboards in Salesforce.com for executive team
- Coordinate with Accounting team to reconcile monthly sales
- Generate reports to assist with sales commission calculations
- Assist Marketing with data to track campaign success
- Communicating news and wins
- Organizing and maintaining sales collateral for access by reps
- Assist with onboarding new sales representatives
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in managing data in Salesforce.com is required.
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills.
- High level of broad technological understanding, including strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or sales analytics role is required.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS (“software as a service”) environment.
East Hanover, NY or Remote
Traliant is a compliance training company that develops broadcast-quality, highly-customizable training for HR professionals. Our primary courses are, Preventing Discrimination and Harassment (which helps organizations comply with federal and state anti-discrimination laws) and Code of Conduct (which is tailored to each client’s specific requirements). With the attention these issues have gotten in the media, and our unique approach to addressing harassment and discrimination, our company has exploded acquiring over 2,000 customers in 3 years.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!