Sales Operations Manager
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
You’ll be responsible for building and improving the tools necessary for the sales team to reach and convert more public K-12 districts into Schoology customers. You’ll report to our VP of Sales and partner closely with sales leadership to help scale our sales infrastructure.
As the Sales Operations Manager, reporting to the VP of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales metrics reporting, quota and territory setting, sales compensation design and administration
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies
- Support RevOps to cleanse data, help build reporting and dashboards to manage internal metrics, while providing updates to senior leadership
- Partner with RevOps to administer and optimize key Sales productivity tools
- Contribute to ad hoc analytical deep-dives to explain business performance, identify issues, and uncover levers for improvement
- Conduct weekly War Rooms and provide a weekly sales forecast
- Stay abreast of Sales Ops industry innovations, and bring new ideas to the table
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years of sales operations experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent Google sheets, docs and slides skills
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working in a SaaS or EdTech organization
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Sales Engagement tools such as Outreach or Salesloft