Sales Operations Manager at Iterable
Title: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Remote – United States
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values – Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will support our rapidly growing Pre-Sales and Solutions organization through leadership, operational execution, and process innovation. This role will report to the Senior Director of Sales Operations and will be responsible for developing the operational rigor that will be used to effectively scale both the Solutions Consulting and Solutions Architect teams. You will collaborate with senior leadership and members of the Solutions Org to propel our team into the next stage of growth.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Build out a system to operationalize our Solutions utilization data and make recommendations that enable us to effectively scale the team and how we support the Sales organization
- Establish rules of engagement with our field organization to leverage our new Value Consulting and Strategy Consultant workstreams
- Partner with Solutions leadership, Sales, and other functions to propose and implement scalable solutions and new processes
- Optimize the systems and tools used by the AMER Sales and Solutions team
- Collaborate with the data team, Customer Success Operations, and other teams to ensure systems operate effectively together
- Develop training and documentation for new processes and system implementation for the Solutions & AMER Sales team
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards for business stakeholders in Solutions & AMER Sales
- Partner with key vendors to ensure we’re maximizing the value from our existing toolset
- Build out process and strategy for our global sales org in partnership with our EMEA Sales Ops team
- Implement data visibility for AEs and Sales leadership
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience working with Solutions Consulting, Presales, Solutions Architects, or technical teams
- Previous experience working with AEs, AE leadership and other parts of the sales organization
- Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Salesforce, Sisence and other sales/solutions software applications
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Aptitude in transforming both quantitative and qualitative data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience presenting to senior leadership, with an ability to effectively collaborate with business partners and proactively communicate across regions
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).