Sales Leads Buyer – Insurance Industry at Health IQ
Sales Leads Buyer Insurance Industry – Remote
Remote United States
Health IQ is in search of a talented Sales Leads Buyer to support its expanding marketing and sales teams that will ensure collaboration with sales channels by serving as a champion of the sales team. This resource ensures that quality leads are delivered to the call center on the agreed upon plan including quality of leads, timeliness etc.
This position can reside in either the Dallas, TX or remote for the right candidate.
What YOU will be doing:
- Prospect for new life insurance data lead, click and call advertising opportunities
- Build and sustain long-term partnerships with life insurance data lead, click and call publishers
- Optimize bids by partner, and partner sub source (where applicable) to right-price bids relative to KPI targets
- Manage channel-level monthly budgets, and allocate budget to partners based on performance and scale
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure we are making requisite adjustments to meet evolving filtering, scheduling and budgeting requirements
- Work with Marketing Analyst to identify additional optimization opportunities (demographics, geo, time of day, etc.)
What YOU need to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, MIS, or any relevant degree; Master’s Degree a plus!
- Insurance or Agency lead generation experience
- 2+ years of experience managing insurance/affiliate partner management
- Highly analytical and strong negotiator
- Working knowledge of industry performance metrics
- Proven ability to optimize campaigns to KPIs, while demonstrating agility to adapt to modified KPIs as priorities shift
- Demonstrated business development acumen
- Strong prioritization, negotiation and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our own backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their own personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
- Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
- Healthy Environment
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment, and other wellness activities. We believe a healthy body is at the core of a healthy mind, so whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation, we make it easy.
- Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that’s how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
- Like-Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
- Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
- Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees’ costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!