Fast growing e-commerce start-up seeks Head of Enterprise Sales to lead B2B sales.
We are a fun, young, energetic, global family. Judolaunch is a team of 40 dedicated, humble, and motivated individuals, all working from around the world. The company is a fast-growing Silicon Valley-based start-up backed by the established venture capital firm 500 Startups and Chinaccelerator. If all that sounds good to you- welcome home.
As the Head of Enterprise Sales in Judolaunch, you will be selling Judolauche’s B2B digital products and services to businesses ranging from $1M to $200M a year. You’ll also be leading our Sales team comprised of 4 highly motivated rockstar salespeople.
Your day will include:
- Making high-level sales
- Managing and leading your team
- Setting goals and liaising with the CEO
- Integrating with other divisions of the company including marketing, product, and operations
Compensation includes base component and commission component.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Collaborate with different departments to respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the Judolaunch’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data on Hubspot and several other tools.
- This is a remote role in a startup environment. You are allowed to perform this role in your most comfortable and productive environment.
- Experience with Enterprise Sales required, experience leading sales in the start-up environment a big plus.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, closing deals
- Perfect track record in sales and strong leadership attributes
- Selling & negotiation skills in an international environment, preferably acquired in a start-up company
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal English
- Highly competitive mindset & Business results-oriented: ability to perform, according to the goals of the company
- Ability to build relationships within a matrix business environment and handle diverse audiences
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
- Proactive, positive and innovative mindset: Fast learner the ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment independently