Sales Executive – Senior Living Team at Caring.com
Title: Work from Home Sales Executive – Senior Living Team
- Location: National
- Remote Account Executive – Senior Living Sales Team
If you are ready for a challenge and have a strong business to business sales background, we want you to join the Caring team!
We are looking for one to two more Account Executives on our Senior Living Sales Team. This position is responsible for adding accounts in a regional territory. Specifically, you will be working with assisted living communities, memory care communities, independent living communities, 55+ senior apartments, and more who are looking to grow their business through the advertising, online consumer reviews, and leads programs we offer.
The job entails working full-time, from the comfort of your home, during the business hours of your territory. You will contact potential clients, schedule online appointments using Zoom or other online meeting services, conduct these demos, run reports and share data, sell the advantages of working with us, close sales, use Docusign to execute contracts, and on-board new accounts.
Pay is a base salary, plus uncapped monthly bonuses, and benefits. Our senior living account executives currently earn between $70,000 – $120,000 annually, in a growing market where incomes are escalating. There is extensive training along with full PTO and benefits.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don’t think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
As an Account Executive at Caring, you will:
- Prospect and cold call potential clients through various methods, such as outbound calling, email, social media, webinars, and more. These potential clients include 55+ Apartment Complexes, Independent Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living Communities and Care Homes, Memory Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, and more.
- Update client data in our Salesforce CRM and our proprietary computer-based systems.
- Schedule and complete online meetings with potential clients through Zoom and other online meeting services.
- Execute on the entire sales process, including prospecting, demos, contract negotiation and execution, and new client onboarding.
- Conduct multiple demos per week showcasing how Caring’s technology and referrals will increase their customer acquisition.
- Use various software programs and tools to run reports for clients and existing clients.
- Hit monthly quotas as stated on commission plans.
- Network and build long-term relationships with senior care operators.
- Coordinate special events, both nationally and in your territory, in coordination with the marketing team, such as conventions, expos, webinars, and more.
Our Ideal Account Executive will have:
- 5+ years experience in a business-to-business, commission-based, sales environment, preferably in a relevant technology or senior living industry.
- Some understanding of, and experience with senior care. Our ideal candidate will have done business in the senior care industry, working for, or selling to, senior living or senior care companies.
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Zoom or other online meeting services, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office is important. Strong ability to use technology is an absolute must for this position.
- Proven yourself as a tenacious sales person, pursuing new clients, developing business, and networking with passion. You must have extensive experience meeting sales goals, quotas, and objectives. Be prepared to show us your sales successes and past achievements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Understanding of solution selling and creating value for partners.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude with the ability to work individually from a home office environment. Several years of successful, at-home or on-the-road, sales experience is a must.
What we can offer you:
- Ability to work from home during business hours
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Direct relationships with the executive leadership team
- Fun and challenging work environment
- Rapid company growth in a growing industry
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
- A supportive and energized sales team and sales leadership team
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!