Judolaunch facilitates sellers’ expansion to new Amazon markets and supports their business growth. We are a fun, young, energetic, global family. Judolaunch is a team of 20 dedicated, humble, and motivated individuals, all working from around the world. The company is a fast-growing Silicon Valley-based start-up backed by the established venture capital firm 500 Startups & Chinaccelerator.
KPI: number of deals closed ($)
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options, CLOSING DEALS for qualified leads.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- This is a remote role in a startup environment. You are allowed to perform this role in your most comfortable and productive environment, as long as your working hours are suitable for the EU or US Time zones.
- You will be in constant communication with leads and clients from Europe, for which you will need to be available during the local, regular working hours.
- 2-3 years of sales manager experience of closing deals
- Perfect track record in sales
- Able to work in EU or US Timezone