Sales Engineer at Reputation.com
Sales – Solutions Sales Engineers
Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd’s spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd’s proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
- Our revenue is growing 50% year over year.
- We have a world-class executive management team.
- We’ve raised over $87 million in funding and playing in an exploding market segment.
- We strive to do what’s best for our customer and proactively ensure cross-department collaboration in every decision we make.
- If this excites you, we’d love to meet you!
As a Sales Engineer you will help prospective clients to understand the impact their corporate reputations can have on their businesses. Everything from enhancing their ability to be found via SEO strategies to being able to manage the feedback, both directly solicited as well as unsolicited feedback “in the wild”. You will conduct discovery sessions with prospects to understand what they do today as well as expose them to the way “things can be” by utilizing Reputation.com’s powerful platform.. You will deliver compelling demos and become the technical expert on product features and their associated value.
A successful candidate for this job will have a strong understanding of one or more of the following: Google search ranking strategies, familiarity with Google My Business listings, Survey tools, and Social tools, i.e. FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. He/she will possess a strong self-starting, proactive mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be working with a rapidly changing technical platform and you will be handling complex issues. The successful candidate will be able to effectively listen to prospects in sales demo situations and they will be able to communicate the value of the Reputation.com brand.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations/demos explaining the product to prospective customers.
- Establish relationships with new accounts through calls, demonstrations, and potential pilots/POCs.
- Gain customer acceptance by demonstrating the added value of the Rep.com platform to be able to reduce cost and/or provide operational improvements.
- Contribute to Solution Engineering effectiveness by contributing to the establishment of tools and best practices to be shared across the SE team.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas.
- Provide insights and recommendations along with effective presentation skills, ability to deliver a technical/functional pitch to C-suites.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
- 7+ years’ experience in the technology industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including work on a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Experience with Google Search, Google Seller Ratings, Survey and Social Tools, Analytics.
More on Reputation.com…
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don’t control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites – where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!