Sales Enablement Specialist
TeamSnap is seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to develop front-line team members to be incredibly effective consultative sales representatives.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be part of a high performing team that consistently delivers awesome sales experiences for our customers. You will be part of creating consultative sales practices that provide a deep understanding of empathy for our customers, create value and consistently deliver the right solution for each customer’s needs.
Some things that are important:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Communications, or Education or related field. Equivalent related experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience. Prior Sales Enablement experience and experience training people on using and/or selling enterprise market data or software.Superb people skills.
- Sales Experience is a requirement.
- Understanding of sales process and customer journey.
- Ability to motivate and motivate people who do not report to directly to you.
- Experience influencing and coaching others to higher performance that delivers results.
- Ability to build relationships with internal business partners including Marketing, Sales and Product.
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to own the room confidently and hold people’s attention.
- Experience leading change initiatives.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Positive attitude, high energy level and initiative to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude. Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivations to work every day.
- Ability to act as a change agent to champion change and innovation, someone who embraces change as we are constantly evolving and improving how we work.
- Be a parent, coach or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about)
- Ability to talk to animals, Doctor Doolittle-style
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.