Title: Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location: Anywhere – United States
Type: Full time
Category: Sales Operations
Employee Type: Regular
Job Summary: DataStax delivers the always-on, Active Everywhere distributed hybrid cloud database built on Apache Cassandra . We are seeking a talented Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our team.
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager, you would collaborate with Sales Leaders to position our Sales team for success; through the creation and delivery of learning programs, liaison between Product Marketing, Release Management and Sales Enablement. This role will work closely with the Sales Enablement Instructional Designer (ID) as well as the Sales Enablement Trainer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Individual contributor role responsible for the development, delivery and tracking of Global Sales Training and Enablement frameworks, blended learning programs, content and communications tools and platforms.
- Spearhead the planning, coordination and facilitation of the sales onboarding program and certification process that is customized by job role, location and experience.
- Build blended learning programs that leverage elearning, self – paced learning activities for fact-based content with an opportunity for skill practice/hands-on application in workshops based on a sales simulation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to build relevant programs and iterate based on feedback.
- Build content for and facilitate sales enablement workshops and provide coaching/feedback to participants including sales leadership team.
- Maintain learning roadmaps and certification for sales roles via learning management system.
- Drive sales communication programs. Spearhead the agenda and content for the global sales call, post regular articles in the Field Communication channels and develop content/sessions for the global sales kickoff.
- Help to spearhead global sales task force to gather sales best practices, vet sales training initiatives and ensure that programs are relevant and on target with sales team needs.
- Assist Sales Leaders with assessing, ranking and rating their sales employees and help develop individual training and improvement plans to get the entire sales organization to the desired level of professionalism and productivity.
- Minimum of 7-8 years of professional work experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in corporate sales training and enablement role.
- Strong, confident presence, facilitation skills in front of a room and over web conference, credible in front of a field sales team and executive audience.
- Formal knowledge and practical experience in formal and informal/social learning.
- Experience with eLearning tools and learning management systems i.e. Brainshark, Camtasia, Captivate, Cornerstone or other LMS etc.
- Recent experience in fast-growing global software or SaaS start-up company preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to multitask.
- Strong understanding of sales process and can share best practices for improving productivity and sales close rates.
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new skills and self-train when necessary.
- Industry experience a plus. Technical aptitude will be important.