Sales Director – Cloud at Jabil
Sales Director – Cloud
Remote – USA
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Are you ready for the challenge and reward of growing your business from the ground up? Do you want to participate in and benefit from focusing your sales energy on the most dynamic tech sector, cloud data-center? This is a unique opportunity to experience a start-up within the infrastructure of a Fortune 500 company – one of the world’s largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies!
Sales responsibility for new Jabil division that is delivering hardware and services to the high-growth Cloud Data-center marketplace. Sales role responsible to define, develop, and implement a sales strategy which contributes to the sector revenue and strategic direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate sales from new customers
- Develop unique value proposition to the customer from a broad suite of hardware and service offerings
- Develop a sales pipeline that will allow the business to achieve short and long-term financial goals.
- Negotiate pricing and purchasing terms, and CLOSE deals.
- Interpret and communicate customer requirements, server trends, cloud data-center technology trends, and cost trends to enable development of services and operational capabilities to support new customers and business opportunities
- Provide regular updates to VP of sales and marketing and team on the execution of the strategy
- Prepare timely forecasts for the sales department
- Develop RFQ analysis and present formal presentation to customer
- Ensure key financial measures are achieved within each account.
- Necessary technical knowledge of data-center server technologies to be self-sufficient in customer dialog
- Persuasive presentation and negotiating skills
- Understanding of commercial terms and models (e.g. payment terms, INCO terms, consignment, etc.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years experience selling hardware into the Cloud Data Center market
- Experience growing a customer from zero to millions of dollars of sales
- Experience handling multi-million dollar transactions
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!