Sales Development Representative at Bbot, Inc.
Location: US Only; 100% Remote
Bbot is a rapidly growing startup that provides innovative contactless ordering & payment software for bars, restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality establishments. As an early member of the team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company by spreading the word about Bbot’s services and strengths to a large addressable market. This position is full-time and is remote.
We are seeking a professional and charismatic Sales Development Representative to join our incredible sales team. Your goal would be to find creative ways to activate and engage venues and users as we expand our reach throughout the United States.
Recent college graduates or college athletes with a competitive spirit are particularly well suited to this role. This is a great gateway to launch a career in sales/start-up tech.
Your primary goal will be to generate new leads, develop a diverse pipeline of well-qualified opportunities for Bbot’s Account Executives, and meet both monthly quotas.
What you will do:
- Research major US geographies and hospitality verticals, to identify the leading food & beverage venues in those markets that are most likely to align with Bbot’s software products
- Develop efficient and repeatable methods for reaching the influencers and decision-makers at those prospective new accounts
- Educate prospects and clients about Bbot’s products through presentations and product demonstrations
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Become a student of Bbot’s fast-growing product set and the fiercely competitive landscape, to determine how to best position Bbot in the market
- Plan & approach an inside sales strategy with your team for Major Markets
- Generate business opportunities and manage your sales prospect pipeline
- Call restaurant owners, managers, and hospitality executives to determine if Bbot is a good fit for their businesses.
Required experience and skills:
- Confidence, Positivity, and Eagerness to Learn: We have a collaborative and high energy sales team.
- Strong phone presence: The phone is your greatest tool. Dedication and resilience are critical to success in inside sales.
- Strong Writing/Email Skills: In this day and age, one must be well equipped in writing emails that could open the door to big prospects.
- Sales Instincts: You have strong sales instincts and an ability to sniff out opportunities and roadblocks.
- Excellent verbal and listening skills: Communication is key, whether internally with our team or when speaking with clients.
- Adaptability: As a fast-growing startup, things change in the blink of an eye. You need to be able to adapt, grow, and evolve at lightning speeds.
- Full-time employment position is open to all applicants in the United States. However, preference for qualified applicants will be given to the following states where the company already has employees and associated tax registrations in place: PA, DC, NY, MA, TX, MD, IL, IN, NC, FL, CA, WA, GA, UT, KY, ID, HI, AZ, KS, VA, ND, TN, NJ, CT, CO.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the United States. Visas cannot be sponsored.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Bbot. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!