Sales Development Representative at CloudZero
Sales Development Representative
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Full time
Are you eager and excited to kick off your sales career and join a fast-growing (and fully remote) startup? We’re looking for an energetic professional with a can-do attitude who’s comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Underscore VC, and G20 Ventures, CloudZero believes cloud cost intelligence is the new way for high-velocity engineering teams to drive profitable innovation. This is an opportunity for you to be directly involved in powering our sales to the next level.
Here are this candidate’s primary responsibilities:
- Fully understand CloudZero’s strategic narrative to properly evangelize our offering
- Produce creative strategies for educating decision-makers at target accounts
- Prospect into warm target accounts via phone, email, social media, and direct mail
- Generate pipeline by setting qualified meetings for account executives
- Consistently hit and exceed monthly meetings quota
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Salesforce
- BA/BS degree with at least one year of B2B SaaS sales development experience
- Ability to take direction, be coached, and be mentored
- Prior success interacting with people by phone
- Experience overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Understanding of Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn
- 100% Work From Home
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Equity Grants
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!