Sales Development Representative at Quantum Metric
Sales Development Representative-Central
- MARKETING MARKETING
Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting activities. The right candidate will work well under pressure, think outside the box, and be highly self-motivated.
- Consistently set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team, meeting monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Profile strategic accounts, identify key potential buyers, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Strategize with your assigned Account Executives to create target prospect lists and work collaboratively in your shared territories.
- Participate and achieve target goals through regular marketing programs and campaigns
- Respond quickly to inbound marketing leads via web form or web chat, as required.
- Continually educate yourself on the Quantum Metric product, our competitive landscape, our value propositions, and on prospecting best practices.
- As required (post-Covid), attend regional and national events and lead effective demos for prospects.
- This role is best for someone who is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and capable of working in a remote environment.
- Proficiency or willingness to learn and use prospecting tools, including Salesforce, Zoom, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Drift, Vidyard, and more.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Demonstrated success in the Enterprise SaaS Digital / eCommerce space is a bonus.
The successful candidate will be
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Quantum Metric
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Results oriented
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!