Sales Development Representative at Silverback Strategies
Sales Development Representative
- ALEXANDRIA, VA OR REMOTE
Silverback Strategies is a high-performance marketing agency located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. We take culture seriously. Silverback has won best places to work awards from Ad Age, Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian and The Washington Business Journal.
We’re focused on growth for our clients, company and staff. We’ve made the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the country each year since 2014. Our success is based on our people, a growing collection of A-plus performers who thrive in our environment.
We have a tight-knit team that’s high-energy, competitive and fun. It’s like working at a startup, minus the uncertainty. We live by our motto: we’re in this together.
Today, we’re ready to add another Sales Development Representative to our team.
Are you driven by achieving goals and advancing your sales career? Are you interested in working for the top company in one of the world’s most innovative industries?
Silverback Strategies is looking for the best talent in the market to join our Sales Development Program, where you will contribute immediately to organizational success while you fast-track your way to a career in sales.
Candidates who are accepted into the program will experience an exciting training curriculum, solidifying your sales skills through direct interaction with prospects, and through mentorship from seasoned sales professionals.
You will become adept in the science of digital marketing and will immerse yourself in the effort to fill the sales funnel with new opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and key decision makers
- Secure introductory business meetings through calling, email, and social media
- Establish the differentiated value of Silverback with senior marketing executives
- Partner closely with Account Executives to open doors in key targeted accounts
- Play a major role in the execution of our marketing campaigns
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Self-starter and team player, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Experience prospecting and establishing credibility with potential buyers
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated comfort at learning new CRM systems, cadence tools, prospecting technology enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!