Sales Development Representative at Accredible
Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR) – USA (Remote)
- Location: Remote-US
- Category: Sales
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: USA – remote (work from home)
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: $33k – $40k depending on experience + $4k bonus potential + full medical/dental/vision coverage & 28 days PTO per year.
We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self identification. We welcome teachers, parents, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between. We stand for equal opportunity, and we ensure equal pay.
About the role:
Come and join the Sales Team at Accredible! We are looking for Sales Development Representatives with at least two years of SDR (or similar) experience to join our growing sales team in order to prospect and deliver qualified leads to your Account Executive colleagues.
You’ll need to wear many hats and enjoy taking on new projects and responsibilities. This role has significant potential for upwards growth in the sales team with a clear track to becoming an AE for successful candidates.
This role will be remote (work from home); Accredible has a base in Ely/Cambridge (UK) as well as in the San Francisco Bay Area (USA), however most of our employees work remotely. You will need the ability to work productively from home and to collaborate with colleagues in other locations and timezones.
Accredible is the new digital credential standard for the online learning age. Our customers are organizations that issue certificates or credentials to people for courses, awards, membership, training or any other achievement. Accredible lets them issue secure, digital credentials instead of paper-based ones. We are the certification provider behind some of the biggest and most well-known companies in the world including Rosetta Stone, Google, McGraw Hill, Kaplan, Harvard University, UC Berkeley, the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, Skillsoft and many others. Our vision is to host the world’s credentials and in the process become the world’s first truly verifiable repository of human capital. We are entering an exciting growth phase and are looking to build a professional, scalable and efficient team.
We are looking for someone with at least two years of experience working as a Sales Development Representative or a similar sales role that can learn quickly about selling a B2B SaaS platform. You should be great at researching the right people at target companies to contact and determining how to contact them in a way that engages them and stimulates their interest in talking to our sales team.
- Tenacious: great at sustaining a high number (50+) of outbound emails, calls, LinkedIn messages or other communications every day and at figuring out other ways to engage prospects if earlier attempts haven’t worked at first.
- Great at researching companies and people within those companies.
- Great at understanding what needs, pain points or challenges people and companies are facing and tailoring your messaging towards that.
- Great at writing emails that engage people.
- Confident at cold calling sales prospects
- Confident at engaging sales prospects at events and conferences.
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Tech savvy: able to manage a marketing stack, proficient and fast using SaaS software like Hubspot CRM, Gmail, Docusign and Google Sheets.
- You have a track record of working hard as a part of a team.
- You enjoy the idea of a startup work environment.
- A positive, friendly, patient and energetic attitude.
- Ability to receive and give critical feedback in a positive, constructive manner. A strong desire to grow with the company.
The application process:
- Ready to apply? Please send us your resume and a one page cover letter and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Successful applicants will be brought forward for a 15 minute preliminary phone call interview where you can learn a little about the company and ask any questions you have.
- Successful preliminary interview candidates will be invited for a video interview.
- Successful second-stage interview candidates will be invited for a follow-up video interview which will include some simple exercises and challenges as a skill assessment.
- Job offer!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!