Sales Development Representative at Lyra Health
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Lyra. You will partner with Partnership Directors (senior sellers) to help large businesses understand the value of Lyra and of providing our services as an employee benefit. We are building a team from the ground up that will require a solutions-focused attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales.
As one of the first SDRs at Lyra, you will have the opportunity to help create process and build pipeline for multi million dollar deals immediately. This is an opportunity to start your sales career at a high growth company and transition into a more senior sales role.
In your first year, you will:
- Prospect into benefits buyers at large US businesses and generate pipeline for the Partnership Directors.
- Educate prospects on the value of Lyra’s behavioral health products via phone, email, LinkedIn and events.
- Navigate through a complex series of buyers to understand pain points, drive urgency across a variety of buyers and seed Lyra as a possible solution.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role as part of a B2B company or a driven new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments.
- A curiosity about sales and behavioral health.
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone.
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation.
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of behavioral health and Lyra.
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor while launching your career.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!