Sales Development Representative at Time Doctor
Title: Sales Development Representative Asia/Europe (Full-time 100% Remote) (Remote)
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a sales development representative. This is a full-time, 100% remote position. You will need to work from 8 AM – 5 PM GMT+8, but can live anywhere in the world. Your job will be to set up appointments to sell Time Doctor with inbound leads while working closely alongside our account executives. This position comes with a very good base salary plus generous commissions.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying leads. We have a research team but you might need to get involved.
- Managing a pipeline. You will need to have excellent time management. You will most likely have more leads than you can handle and so will need to be organized and purposeful. This will be the key to your success.
- Account management. You will need to make a minimum of 50 successful outbound calls every day. You need to be happy spending all day on the phone calling prospects and setting up appointments.
The best candidate for this job will have the following skills:
- Hustle: You need to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Quick task switching: The team is in growth mode. You will be expected to quickly switch between researching new trial users and talking to them on the phone, replying to chat (in under one minute), customizing emails, configuring trial accounts, and reviewing reports with business owners.
- Persistence: This was already mentioned above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email or phone someone six times before you get their attention. We need someone willing to push hard to get results.
- Curiosity: To excel in this role, you need to be able to gain a deep understanding of each of the verticals we sell to. This means knowing the events, the companies, the products, and, most importantly, the people in each of these verticals while having your finger on the pulse of any changes or developments.
- Experience in software sales, remote work, and management is a plus.
You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you are someone who is experienced, reliable, who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position, please click on the APPLY button below.
This job is for a Software Sales Representative / Inside Sales Rep / Business Development Representative. This job is a 100% remote / telecommute / work from home / virtual position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OUR PRODUCT:
Our vision is to be the most trusted time tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of more than 85 people working 100% remotely in 31 different countries.
Learn more about us here:
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!