Sales Development Representative
- Boulder, CO
- Full Time
- Sales Department
- Mid Level
TeamSnap is seeking a Sales Development Representative to support our mission of helping everyone play more and organize less and have fun while we do it!
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
The TeamSnap Sales Development Representative role is an early to mid-level sales role that will be responsible to understand our product inside and out, research our competitors and generate quality, interested leads for the TeamSnap Sales Team to convert to new customers.
A Day in the Life of a Sales Development Representative
On any given day the SDR will be reaching out to potential customers as well as to customers in our existing customer base. Specific daily activities include:
- Engaging with prospects and building relationships via phone and direct email campaigns
- Communicate a high-level product overview via phone
- Scheduling product demonstration meetings between prospects and our Account Executive teams
- Researching leads from the TeamSnap database, qualifying them and assigning them to the proper salesperson
- Discovering new leads through internet research
- Working within an already well defined step-by-step qualification process
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRMs, Microsoft Office and internet tools and research is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make 50+ phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
- Ability and aptitude to perform high-level demonstrations of the TeamSnap solution
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- SaaS sales experience a plus
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire US-based citizens at this time.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.