Sales Development Rep at Breezy HR
Location: Anywhere in the world, International; 100% Remote
Let’s not mince words: As Breezy HR’s in-house SDR, you’ll have the power to make a visible, measurable, and positive impact on our bottom line … fast.
You’ll reach out and energize our potential customers with your optimism, affable good humor, and easygoing sales approach. You’ll see that with over 10,000 users, Breezy is a fantastic fit for the modern recruiting space, but we need your experienced help to bring us to 10,000 more users (and 10,000 more after that).
Our sales process may be a little different than you’re used to; you’re not going to get a script, and we get that not every company you talk to should be a Breezy customer. We want you to bring your personality, ambition, and sound judgement into every call – and we’ll surround you with product experts and creative assets to support you each step of the way.
What Am I Going to Do All Day?
- You understand that in order to sell an awesome product, you need to know what’s awesome about it, top to bottom. You’re not afraid of tech, and you’ll be a Breezy product master in a matter of days – armed with insights on potential use cases for the potential customers you’ll be speaking with.
- You live in (and love) a well-oiled CRM, so you’ll run point on its care and feeding. Leveraging technology to build qualified industry or location lists with accurate contact information sounds like a good way to spend a workday to you!
- You are phenomenal on the phone – you might even call it your happy place – so we’ll ask you to reach out on 60+ cold calls a day.
- Luckily for us, you have the wit and patience to take those 60+ calls in smooth stride, then turn them into a clean, sparkling lead development pipeline (we’ll add some templated email nurture in there, too).
- You know the old ABC (Always Be Closing)? We’d actually rather you ABQ – Always Be Qualifying. Not every lead would make a great customer, and we expect you to use specific criteria to quietly but quickly figure out whether or not your prospect would succeed with Breezy, not whether or not you can sell us to them.
- You’ll be tracking your opportunity generation metrics and hitting (um, blowing past?) quotas we set for our sales team – but that’s nothing new for you, right?
- This isn’t your first rodeo – you should have some experience selling to the SME/SaaS market as a primary job function.
- You’re enthusiastic about and comfy with technology, the SaaS space, and/or recruiting and human resources. You have ❤ for emojis and .gifs, and their phone-voice equivalents.
- You’re even-tempered (dare we say … breezy?), but not passive. We want you to see opportunities and tackle them head-on, but we need you to stay flexible, relaxed, and amicably professional in the process.
- You come equipped with a generous nature, curiosity, and commitment to improvement.
- You’re driven to hit your goals and build rock-solid business relationships, but you often use your killer instinct to know when to lean on your team, and/or when to let the prospect go.
- You’re comfortable working remotely
- Have you got a soft spot for Trello, Intercom, and CRMs, too? You should hit Apply right now.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!