Sales Development Manager at mParticle
Title: Sales Development Manager/Director
mParticle makes it easy to holistically manage customer data along the entire product and customer lifecycle. Teams across companies like NBCUniversal, Spotify and Airbnb use mParticle to deliver great customer experiences and accelerate growth. We simplify customer data infrastructure resulting in cleaner code, improved site and app performance, less maintenance and reclaimed engineering time. Founded in 2013, mParticle is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Sydney, and London.
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named a Vendor to Watch in Gartner’s 2017 Digital Marketing Hubs Magic Quadrant report! In addition to being listed as 2021 Wealthfront Career Launching companies!
The Sales Development Manager/Director is responsible for managing and further qualifying inbound leads and strategically crafting outbound motions. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching and leading a high-performing global SDR team in order to achieve high-growth opportunity and pipeline goals. This is a great opportunity for an innovative leader with strong attention to detail. Ultimately you and your team will play an integral role in the go-to-market motion and will realize huge support amongst the GTM partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, coach and lead a high performing, Global SDR team to achieve aggressive pipeline goals
- Contribute to and provide feedback on marketing initiatives and campaigns as they relate to lead quality, meetings booked, and opportunities converted
- Drive team development, prospecting, and lead qualification activities to achieve strategic goals
- Develop playbooks, tools, processes, workflows and guides with messaging, scripting, and positioning
- Work with sales and marketing to define quarterly SDR goals that align with our go-to-market strategies and annual growth objectives
- Analyze data and market trends, create reports/dashboards, and provide updates for the executive team
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing high performing sales development teams
- Minimum of 2 years spent as an SDR
- Proven ability to build and establish high performing teams with evidence of consistently exceeding targets
- Expert level experience with CRM & marketing/sales automation software (eg; Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedinSales Nav)
- In-depth understanding of lead nurturing, opportunity generation and sales administration processes
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation,, and quarterly company wide mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Learning and Development opportunities, paid maternity/ paternity leave and pet insurance and so much more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!