Sales Deal Desk Analyst at Stage 4 Solutions
Sales Deal Desk Analyst (Remote)
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 5+
Required Education: Bachelor’s
Job Industry: High Technology – Large
We are looking for a Sales Deal Desk Analyst to work in professional services team of a large B2B high tech company. This role will focus on review and management of sales contracts i.e. enforcement of Company policies and procedures (Finance, Revenue, Legal, Business and Operations, etc), escalation of non-standard transactions and legal document generation, maintenance, review and modification. This role will partner with multiple internal groups to maintain efficient processes.
This is a 3 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week. Can work from home office.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Work with Legal and Finance to facilitate approvals, and signature approval process for custom Statement of Works and Work Orders.
- Ensure compliance with published business approval policies. Partner with internal organizations to understand contract requirements. Collaborate with impacted parties to generate acceptable documents to facilitate deal closures.
- Strive to meet or beat published service level agreements.
- Navigate contracts database for information regarding customer/partner documents
- Develop reports for the field and senior management to manage the engagement process and approvals
- 5+ years experience with order management in the B2B high tech or professional services industry; hands on contract reviewing experience
- Experience creating, managing and maintaining shared contracts management databases, including document imaging, reporting and formatting and developing processes and policies
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, w/ strong organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to work well under pressure of heavy workload and time pressure
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Apptus
- Bachelor Degree
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!