Sales Coordinator and Lead Generation Specialist at Open Air Homes
Sales Coordinator and Lead Generation Specialist
Job Overview for Open Air Homes:
Are you passionate about luxury travel, hospitality, and working alongside a company that is reinventing the hospitality industry? Open Air Homes is looking for a remote worker based in the US to join our rapidly growing team in the role of Sales Coordinator and Lead Generation Specialist. We are proud to have a 4.96 average Airbnb review across our portfolio of over 75 luxury homes (and growing), and we are looking for industry leaders who have the experience to step in and help our team generate leads and grow! We are looking for a Sales Manager with vacation rental experience with knowledge of real estate, luxury homes, vacation rentals, and cutting-edge lead generation techniques.
Open Air Homes is a high-end rental home property management company. Open Air Homes currently manages over 75 beautiful homes in the Palm Springs and Los Angeles area, managing all aspects of the rental experience including onboarding a home, finding and scheduling guests to stay in the home, addressing guests’ needs while in our homes, and consistent maintenance of our homes. Open Air Homes has been in the property management business since 2015, and have expanded to Hospitality Design (interior design) and Real Estate and are growing at an exciting pace! Position Overview We are looking for a Sales Manager to grow our rental home inventory, selling our property management to homeowners in Southern California. The role requires a variety of skills related to lead generation and sales, including researching our competitors and local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate agents and other potential sources within the vacation rental industry, drafting customized letters to potential clients, cold calling prospective leads, systematically managing leads, setting appointments for our local Sales Manager, meeting with prospective clients, closing sales, representing our company in a professional and collaborative manner online, and contributing to the strategic direction for the Sales Team.
The Sales Manager performs a host of duties which may include:
- Handle inbound/outbound sales operations.
- Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities, plan and execute management portfolio growth.
- Work closely with local Operations and support staff to ensure owner satisfaction.
- Learn and communicate company services and policies.
- Handle a large volume of networking and lead generation while managing your sales pipeline through the various sales development stages.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Solid computer skills including experience with G Suite
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment while positively representing the company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals
- Real estate or property management experience a plus but not required
Open Air Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering diversity within its staff.
Pay: $40,000 – $50,000, depending on experience + bonus structure
Full-Time, with benefits
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!