Sales Coordinator – Remote
Location: Austin TX US
Join one of the fastest growing health food companies out there and revolutionize CPG.
Kettle & Fire is looking for a Rockstar Sales Coordinator to help our sales team skyrocket!
We’ve grown like crazy in the 4 years since we started in 2015. Since then, we’ve raised from the best investors in the CPG space (CAVU Venture Partners), grown 200%+ per year and built one of the strongest teams in all of CPG.
To support our fast growth, we need to add a Sales Coordinator to join our fun, hungry team. Learn more about the team here – https://www.kettleandfire.com/pages/careers
Lastly, you’ll join a fun (we promise), smart and talented group of people. We can promise working at K&F will be one of the best experiences of your career.
Our company has 4 core values each employee must embody:
- Growth Mindset
- As a member of K&F, having a growth mindset means your’e willing to take on projects and initiatives that may make you uncomfortable. They may be things that you dont know how to do, or that stretch you a little bit. Thats okay.
- Radical Candor
- At a high level, holding radical candor as a value means that we value being extremely candid with someone to help them improve more than we value their feelings.
- 100% thinking about the customer
- This one is pretty self-explanatory, but it means that we put our customers first in everything. Can’t decide what the right thing is to do? Think about what the customer would want.
- Transparency also builds trust amongst team members, trust between our company and customers, and trust between each and every individual that comes within the Kettle & Fire circle of influence.
As a member of the Kettle and Fire sales team, you will be providing administrative support, data analysis support, and graphic design support. The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for food, a “can-do” attitude, the ability to successfully multi-task and an insatiable desire to learn. This role is the go-to person managing a variety of detail-oriented tasks for new and exciting initiatives to keep business running smoothly. This is a great role for a detail-oriented self-starter with a positive attitude who loves working with a team of 4 sales professionals to get things done. This dynamic role includes everything from nailing the details of item set-up, creating marketing presentations, and managing sample distribution. Our business is entering a very high growth phase and the day-to-day responsibilities will vary and require adaptability and flexibility. Must be willing and eager to take on new roles and responsibilities, often times with little direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Sales team with admin tasks to help them perform their daily functions effectively. Process orders, distributor set up forms, category review submissions, promotional forms, and manage vendor portals
- Coordinate in-person sales demonstrations across the US.
- Collect and analyze monthly distributor movement reports and business data. Prepare reports for management from data collected each month
- Systematic and continuous organization of sales documents on the G-Drive.
- Various data reports updated on a weekly/monthly basis
- Compile all sales deck, sell sheet and various 1 pager design updates on a weekly/monthly basis
- Completion of new item forms and paperwork for various retailers/distributors/customers
- Liaison between other departments, brokers and clients by providing the best service
- Constantly work with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and assist with the development of the Sales strategy
- Previous CPG experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administrative ability to effectively manage paperwork
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience in prioritizing work, multi-tasking, and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work remotely and as a part of a team
- Confident decision maker with an emphasis on detail and data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Ability to work update/modify pre-designed graphic design templates
- Must be able to work 9am to 5pm EST – no matter your location
We can’t take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
- Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
- Vacation & Holidays: We offer three weeks of paid vacation each calendar year. We have a strict policy that you take minimum of two weeks of vacation per year. Along with vacation, we offer 12 paid holidays each year.
- Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health, dental and vision insurance we can get.
- Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food locally.
- Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
- Books: We’ll support your reading habits by covering a book a month.
- Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
- Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? Pottery? We have you covered.
- Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Kettle & Fire products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.