Sales Assistant at iHeartMedia
- Virtual, USA
The Sales Assistant (SA) will assist the sales department perform sales functions and will be responsible for completing assigned tasks as quickly and thoroughly as possible in a Hub that provides sales assistants for Account Executives nationally. The Hub collectively provides back up coverage for vacation/sick days of other SAs. SAs report directly to a Sales Support Manager (SSM) and will escalate any issues to their designated SSM. Can work remotely if output remains high and consistent.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Self starter, independent worker
- Ability to use Wrike is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Skilled at written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
- Understanding of media sales needs is a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
- VIRTUAL, USA
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!