Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist at Avvir
Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist
- Full time
Avvir is seeking an individual who enjoys applying their skills to improve internal business systems and communication. We are looking for someone who sees disconnected data and broken systems as opportunities. You will have a direct influence on the company by driving efficiencies, productivity, and visibility into the Revenue org’s data. This role will implement, maintain, and scale critical business systems including Salesforce but will also work with sales leaders to identify and improve funnel strategy and lead conversion. You will bring a keen understanding of how visibility into specific sales and marketing data at a SaaS company drives the strategy of the business, and an ability to quickly and clearly deliver the insights from the data. You are a good fit for this role if you are eager to join a fast growing, collaborative and inclusive team with an opportunity to build and connect internal systems for scale.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and Global Partnerships and has the opportunity to be based in New York City, or remotely in the US working East Coast hours.
- Setup, integrate, customize, administer and scale existing Salesforce system
- Answer specific business questions by interpreting and modeling complex data, validating results, and communicating to senior management
- Create scalable lead qualification system
- Manage marketing, sales, and revenue data through salesforce.
- Manage internal sales and marketing software/data integrations
- Use internal data, market and competitor research, to help iterate sales strategy
- Report sales and campaign results via comprehensive reports and dashboards
- Organize and maintain sales and marketing collateral
- Identify steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles and maximize wins
- Train and enable the sales team with marketing campaigns and collateral
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, Business Operations, or Rev Ops as a Salesforce Systems Analyst
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce Administration experience
- You have previous experience managing key revenue systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework
- You can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules
- You have experience with SFDC data management tools, Microsoft Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, SOQL queries, and Google Suite
- You have a business-first approach to building systems and applications. You care about the business impact of your technical work.
- Work experience as a Salesforce Systems Analyst within a B2B SaaS company.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the AEC industry
At Avvir we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Avvir values (Decency, Passion for the Work, Personal Life Matters, and Outcome over Effort ) but that enhance the lives of our team members. We offer a generous 5-week vacation policy with unlimited sick days, great health insurance plans, flexible work arrangements and equity options.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!