Sales Account Manager at Swivl, Inc.
Sales Account Manager
- Location: Menlo Park/Remote CA US
- Category: Sales
- Job Type: Full-Time
Swivl is a global leader in easy to use and highly impactful classroom video solutions. Over 50,000 schools use our award-winning tools for teacher observations, professional development, and distance learning. We actively support peer technology coaching with skilled.space, voice-based learning and coaching with Synth and have a range of innovative solutions in our pipeline. We’re looking for a sales manager to lead one of our top territories.
We are a distributed team with offices in California and Kiev, Ukraine. The position can be remote but must be within the United States.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and closing new sales opportunities within Florida and other assignments. This includes full sales life cycle development to existing customers and prospects. This role qualifies and develops both inbound and outbound sales activities and is responsible for penetrating and closing large educational institutions.
What you will do:
- Develop proactive territory plans, utilizing analytics and regional trends to create target lists, and partnering with Sales Operations to build outbound campaigns.
- Utilizes a consultative approach to build and leverage deep, multi-level relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in assigned accounts.
- Trusted advisor Leverage established relationships to understand the customer’s goals and objectives and align Swivl’s offerings and value proposition to best meet those goals.
- Business Planning Develop business plans to address customer/prospects’ priorities and pain points.
- Executes Account Development strategies with the largest educational institutions in Florida and other states.
- Assumes a leadership role within their assigned accounts, executing consultative sales strategies and tactics.
- Creates new opportunities in Salesforce.com and full pipeline management.
- Executes outbound sales initiatives for both existing (upsell) and dormant customers
- Executes a land and expand strategy, developing customers over time to turn one-time customers into partners
- Teams with Swivl Marketing to execute account development and prospecting methodology within a geographic assignment and vertical assignment.
- Combination of Virtual and F2F sales activities achieving quarterly and annual objectives along with travel necessary to develop consultative relationships with District and Higher Ed leadership.
Who you are:
- 5 years of previous K-12 or higher education experience, including two years of consultative sales experience.
- A proven track record in SaaS or other application software.
- Fluent in educational and classroom technology (EdTech).
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, other CRM or marketing automation solutions
- Bachelors degree preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!