Sabre Leisure Travel Consultant
Job Locations: US-Work from Home
Job ID: 2019-1915
Division: Travel Leaders Corporate
# of Openings: 1
Category: Travel Agent
Sell leisure vacations by providing exceptional customer service to Travel Leaders Corporate clients. Sales expertise, attention to detail along with strong product and industry knowledge are mandatory. Continually promote to clients and prospects new opportunities, respond to client issues and adapt policies to meet their needs. Staying well-informed of industry changes and client desires is both challenging and rewarding.
- Provide exceptional customer service resulting in repeat business and referrals.
- Meet or exceed annual sales revenue target.
- Increase sales through developing and maintaining a network of clients and anticipating their needs.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships (new and existing).
- Provide cruise line, destination, and itinerary recommendations to clients.
- Consult with clients on various insurance, hotel, and other ancillary options.
- Address client issues and concerns. Represent the company professionally by offering competent advice and working directly with vendors to resolve issues.
- Respond quickly and proactively to client requests.
- Follow company procedures in areas of customer service, booking systems, documentation, pricing, insurance, invoicing, etc.
- Provide input in company strategy and sales direction.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in actions relating to overall sales revenue, including but not limited to client gifts and amenities.
- Perform client communications (electronic/phone/U.S mail) with various sales campaigns.
- Communicate to Sales and Support teams all pending issues, client requests and items that may need attention while out of the office.
- Participate in other duties and projects as assigned
- College degree or Travel School preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in servicing premium travel clientele
- Extensive travel a plus
- Proven customer service and sales skills, proactive with clients
- Critical thinking skills to resolve customer issues
- Ability to recognize when management involvement is necessary
- Proven ability to promote and market to clients
- Proven ability to foster and value client and team relationships
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail – including multitasking
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Travel Industry knowledge including worldwide destinations and premium cruise and tour suppliers
- Proficient in industry technology
- Knowledge of word, excel and outlook
- Successfully pass Sabre Assessment