SaaS Content Marketer
REMOTE · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States · Marketing
Crossbeam is growing fast. We’ve developed a new category of software that allows companies to build more valuable partnerships through private and secure data sharing. We’re rapidly onboarding customers and are ready to show the rest of the business world who we are. That’s where you come in.
You will work with our executive team to build and run the “category creation” playbook that makes Crossbeam into a respected thought leader in SaaS. Your work will span whitepapers, blog posts, research reports, social media, marketing emails, customer communications, and more.
Your job is to embody the voice of the company, and that means you have a strong passion for what we do, how we do it, the customers we serve, and the markets in which we work.
You think and move a bit faster than those around you. You’ve done something like this before, but think you can do it even better this time. You’re excited to learn the ins and outs of Crossbeam and spread our message in fun and inventive ways.
These are some of your traits:
- You are an exceptional writer and consider it an enjoyable, high-leverage use of your time to create written content.
- You know the world of B2B SaaS very well and can wield the language of the industry naturally.
- You can conduct research that enriches your content, validates points of view, and adds credibility. This may include tactics like data analysis, surveys, and web scraping.
- From whitepapers to tweets, you are comfortable across a wide variety of formats and audiences.
- You can switch gears from big-picture strategy to execution and back again, all in the same day (or hour).
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with other company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- You believe in the value of Crossbeam and are excited to share it with the world.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire role starting with a three-month contracting engagement. If we continue forward with a full-time relationship after that engagement, you will receive full-time benefits including:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
This role can be based in Crossbeam’s Center City Philadelphia Headquarters, or remote anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. Our team is headquartered in Center City, Philadelphia, with some team members working remotely.
Trust is Our Business: We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network: Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity: We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun: Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.