Rubato Client Director at Rubato Media, LLC
Position: Client Growth Director
Salary Range: $60K-$80K + Bonus Potential
Type: Full Time Contract
About Rubato Media
Rubato Media is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid Facebook & Instagram ads and Google ads. We are a team of travelers who have the freedom to be where we want when we want. Even though we are a remote team, we collaborate daily via face-to-face calls. Together, we work to build an industry-disruptive product in today’s highly competitive agency market.
We don’t believe in the traditional agency that sells in clients and “manages” them. We believe that we are the key to their success as the marketing arm of their businesses, connecting our clients’ innovation with a user base who is interested in what they have created. This requires us to not only be elite marketers, but also elite business consultants.
Our mission is to be so good at connecting our clients’ products to their market that our brand Rubato becomes the industry standard. If someone wants to market a product, they come to us.
About The Role: Client Growth Director
This role is a client-facing, leadership position working with current clients. The goal is to build strong client relationships, build out processes that best support this, and build out a team to allow Rubato continued growth as the sales team brings in new clients. The core parts of the role will entail building strong client relationships, understanding the clients’ businesses on an in-depth level, and communicating this information amongst the Rubato teams to create comprehensive media and creative strategies to reach client goals. This person will be the center point of all the moving parts at Rubato, from competitor & customer research, messaging, creative, audience development, and media optimization & scaling. This person will also be key to building growth plans that will both benefit our clients’ businesses and our own business as we grow.
Our client growth consultant will function as the expert for the client’s business, the media we run, and the creative we develop for them. A typical day might include speaking with clients, working with the creative team on messaging or creative concepts for existing or new product launches, working with the media team on new potential audiences, campaign optimization & scaling strategies and digging through & analyzing data to find recent trends on the accounts in order to move toward client growth and profit goals.
- Incredibly personable and able to immediately connect with the energy of different types of clients
- Listens intently to clients and understands the underlying needs which the clients may or may not always fully express
- Strong leader & communicator, showing the client that you are confidently directing the account to success
- Experience building and growing a team within a startup environment
- Proven success building out processes and automation for better communication and effective workflow across multiple teams/divisions to achieve better results as a whole
- Hyper data-focused and easily able to understand the mathematics on main media metrics (CTR, CR, CPM, ROAS, any comparison percentages etc.)
- Able to look at data on the media/creative level and understand what is going well, what is not going well, and where to focus efforts for improvement
- Able to look at data and not only see the story that it tells, but able to present a strong narrative to the client around this data on current progress and next steps
What’s in it for you?
Be where you want to be, when you want to be there. As long as you’re willing to work on Eastern Standard Time, you’re good to go.
Even though we aren’t in a physical office space, our team is close and connected. We collaborate daily through video calls and care about working in a fun, positive environment. We also have team events around the world in which we physically come together to work, and play!
In addition to a competitive salary of $60K to $80K, Rubato offers two weeks paid vacation annually plus an open policy on vacation requests.
Though we do not currently offer health benefits or 401K options, we hope to change this in the next year.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to use the subject line: Rubato Client Growth Director. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!