Revenue Operations Systems Consultant at Degreed
Revenue Operations Systems Consultant
- US BASED REMOTE
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
Degreed is in need of a Revenue Operations Systems Consultant. We are looking for someone who is very experienced with sales and marketing apps and processes. They need to have a strong mix of both the advisor, consultant type, and is also ready to do plenty of work fixing and setting up systems. This next team member will have deep skills and experiences over many aspects of marketing and sales technology and metrics including managing an ecosystem to maximize our marketing performance and creating visibility into metrics that will help us get better and smarter everyday.
As the Revenue Operations Systems Consultant at Degreed, you will work on the Revenue Operations team and help with many requests and to drive various projects in this domain. You are expected to develop and maintain great relationships with our stakeholders in marketing, sales and client experience (cx). You will be responsible for the success of our marketing, sales and cx systems, related reporting, and other revenue-related projects as the business changes.
- Lead projects to improve our business processes with revenue apps and technologies
- Help refine and standardize common tools and practices
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales system databases
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of experience leading and working with Salesforce, Hubspot, Bizzabo, Engagio, ZoomInfo, LeanData, RingLead, Uberflip and/or similar lead generation and customer relationship management apps
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems and processes
- Outstanding project management and analytical skills – self-driven and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Practical experience with software development processes and tools to manage work
- Pragmatic with the right ideals to evolve our revenue function with a strong focus on immediate, high value results; along with the ability to work without continual guidance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both visually in charts and dashboards and packaged within presentations telling a story for varying levels of the organization
- Strong collaborator that will provide actionable, detailed feedback during our peer review process of work and deliverables
- Leaves behind documentation for others to benefit from
- Able to travel for company and team gatherings at least a few times a year (assuming travel restrictions re-normalize)
QUALIFICATIONS THAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Experience with other SaaS apps like: Gainsight, Impartner, Google Analytics, BoostUp and Zendesk
- Experience with cloud data warehouses (CDW like Snowflake)
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries
- Admin and publishing experience with business intelligence and data visualization platforms such as Looker, Domo, Tableau, or similar
- Validation of advanced skill levels from recognized providers like Degreed or Pluralsight
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!