Revenue Operations Lead
About us and the role:
We’re a five year-old, rapidly growing (and profitable) startup that helps revenue organizations better understand their customer engagement at scale. We do this by delivering an industry-leading voice platform for sales teams to track, analyze, and coach on their customer conversations.
As a company who caters to the RevOps audience, we bring the process+people mentality to everything we do at Truly, from sales & marketing to engineering and even recruiting. Being a customer-driven company, our executive team’s objective is to maximize the agility of our individual contributors towards servicing customer requests without losing visibility into what is happening on the front lines of our business. By introducing measurement into our systems, we give our teammates a basic set of processes to be the best sales/service/HR/product’ rep they can be, without having to worry about falling off the rails.
Having built core playbooks for every critical part of our organization and having made a commitment to 2x our headcount in 2019, we’re looking for an experienced Revenue Operations lead who can help us continue on our trajectory of achieving 3x growth in the coming years by instrumenting and developing our processes in a high velocity fashion.
- You’re an experienced RevOps manager who has worked with many different personas over the years: sales, marketing, product, etc. You have a deep level in interest in all these areas, and have been part of the execution team for several related projects.
- You see process as a starting point, and not an end goal. You have a high level of empathy for the end user’ and are always thinking about how you can make the systems be more helpful to them.
- You are a master of simplicity. Given an infinite number of things that can be changed in a process, you know how to prioritize for leverage/impact, and have a strong bias towards action.
- You understand and respect the scientific process, knowing what signifies a meaningful test and how to understand the impact of your initiatives.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- 6+ years in a Sales/Revenue Operations Role at a SaaS company
- 2+ years in a lead role, overseeing all revenue operations projects for a company
- 1+ years experience acting as decision-maker and budget owner for software purchases
- Experience with the core modern revenue stack, with Salesforce being at the core: Marketing Automation (intercom,pardot/hubspot,marketo), Cadencing/Email (Outreach, Salesloft, Yesware), Pipeline Management (Salesforce), CPQ, E-signature, etc.
- Experience with process and measurement across the entire funnel, from BDRs->Closing->Success->Renewals/Expansion
- Get it Done’ mentality with a bias towards measurement and building’
- Track record of rave internal customer reviews
- Full PPO-level vision, health, dental
- Competitive Stock Options