Revenue Operations Analyst at ActiveCampaign
Title: Revenue Operations Analyst
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
- ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers.
- The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automation that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation, and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
- Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores are higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
- As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand.
- We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
- The Revenue Operations Analyst is a hybrid of traditional jobs whose functions include: day-to-day sales analytics, business forecasting, and project management.
- Reporting directly to the future Director of RevOps, this role also works closely with the leadership of Sales, Business Development, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- This position will work with leaders to ensure real time management of KPI’s and proactively surface insights to inform long-term strategies within the sales organization.
- The role will focus on building and improving sales tools to better equip teams to make data driven decisions.
What your day could consist of:
- Build tools and capabilities to make KPI data accessible and consumable for sales teams to guide coaching discussions and drive sales execution
- Continue to surface insights and identify trends that signify either areas for improvement, strategic opportunities or process improvements
- Identify untapped market potential and process gaps; assist with development and deployment of sales plans to capture, scale and measure
- Work closely with leadership to model and monitor long-term sales forecasting and planning
- Enhance compensation processes for more structured and transparent quota payouts
- Develop a deep understanding of sales roles, training materials and onboarding cadence
What is needed:
- 3+ years in sales operations or revenue operations analytics role at scale. SaaS experience is preferred.
- International experience highly preferred
- Positive, learning mindset along with a detail-oriented, analytical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to leverage advanced data analysis to improve understanding of business metrics while working proactively to identify and address limitations.
- Desire to collaborate and work cross-functionally. The RevOps Analyst will be interacting with many people and teams across the company, including leadership.
- Strong Excel skills, and comfortability with extremely large data volume.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We’ll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!