Revenue Enablement Associate at Sauce Labs
Title: Revenue Enablement Associate
- Location: Remote (North America)
Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous testing solutions that deliver digital confidence. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud delivers a 360-degree view of a customer’s application experience, ensuring that web and mobile applications look, function, and perform exactly as they should on every browser, OS, and device, every single time. We’re already transforming the way companies approach testing at organizations like Walmart, Verizon Media, and Charles Schwab.
As a member of the Readiness, Enablement, and Integrations team, you’ll be entrenched in the support of our global Go-To-Market selling teams which includes Business Development Representatives, Enterprise/Commercial Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Channel & Partner Account Executives and more.
The ideal candidate should be forward thinking and be willing to think out of the box to achieve the desired outcomes. An open-minded and agile individual will thrive in this ever-changing environment. No two days are alike. Collaboration and fun amid structure and defined processes are core to the REI team and its mission.
- Support the Revenue Enablement team in the deployment and utilization of all things related to
readiness, enablement, and integrations.
- Gather and analyze data and metrics in terms of productivity and usage related to sales efficiency
tools like Salesforce, Highspot, Salesforce Anywhere, etc.
- Assist in the creation, development, and definition of processes and integrations to streamline
efficiency, effectiveness, and collaboration across the selling teams.
- Capture needs and gap analysis through conversations, meetings, and collaborative efforts.
- Stay abreast of product releases related to sales tools and technologies.
- Engage in user acceptance testing (UAT) as applicable
- Review alignment of tools and technologies in support of process and methodology.
- Play a key role in the management of training projects and logistics, including coordinating activities, tracking project timelines and priorities, and engaging the right stakeholders
- Review existing and other source materials to support the design and development of new programs
- Help to define specific processes that create a seamless transition from Onboarding to GTM Skill Enablement
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, key stakeholders, leadership, and peers to meet business needs across the GTM team
- Experience or knowledge of Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Sales Management in
computer technology and/or SaaS software companies.
- Flexibility of working hours to accommodate global organization which at times requires support
to East Coast and West Coast in NA (North America), EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) to
APAC (Asia Pacific).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Working knowledge of other tool sets that potentially integrate with Salesforce, i.e. Highspot,
LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, and other sales efficiency tools.
- Knowledge of course management/learning management systems (CMS/LMS) is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment with and without supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to work methodically and within a set timeframe.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the GTM organization and across the Sauce eco-system in support of a result-driven and team-oriented environment
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve.
- Be creative and take initiative with new projects.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4+ years equivalent experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!