Revenue Cycle Coordinator at Integra Connect
Revenue Cycle Coordinator
This position will provide exceptional service, while ensuring service level agreements (SLA) are met and revenue cycle is managed appropriately. This role requires maintaining a positive relationship by promoting the Integra Connect suite of products and services.
The Revenue Cycle Coordinator requires strong communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with our clients and workforce (domestic/global). This role requires critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills to identify trends and propose innovative solutions. Must exhibit strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Provide support to assigned clients and understand the clients’ operating requirements, including overall claims expectations and metrics. Conduct analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Serve as point-of-contact for complaints or complicated accounts. Review and respond to claims escalated by the client’s customer service, operations, or advocate team.
- Proactively research and resolve problems, communicate trends, and proposes solutions for client and/or operational improvement. Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered. Inform clients of new available services or updates to existing ones.
- Partner with multiple levels of management and departments to maximize the efficiency of the billing process and accuracy of claims adjudication.
- Complete special projects as assigned, the specifications of a project are satisfied, regular status updates are provided, and quality standards are met.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare Management or related fields, preferred.
- Two (2) years of medical billing experience required; medical transportation billing experience a plus.
- Experience leading and/or working with global team a plus.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills; ensures efficiency and quality standards are met.
- Ability to effectively utilize proprietary accounts receivable billing system and internet tools, (e.g., internet mapping programs, eligibility websites, address search engines).
- Technical knowledge of revenue cycle management principles, including working knowledge of cash posting processes, medical record guidelines, coding, and accounts receivable follow-up (e.g. HCPCS, CPT, ICD codes).
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, PHI, and compliance regulations.
- Previous mentoring and/or supervisory experience preferred.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!