Revenue Accountant at Terminus
- FULL TIME
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join our Finance team. As a Revenue Accountant, you will be a key member of the growing Finance team. Together, we will directly support the Company’s financial reporting function for Revenue Recognition. As a core team member, you will help lead the Revenue Accounting close cycle, and provide cross functional support to Legal, Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, FP&A, and GL Accounting teams for customer contracts.
- Draft and develop accounting conclusions in accordance with ASC606 to support Terminus’ increasingly complex go-to-market initiatives
- Prepare analysis to support accounting conclusions and ensure adherence to Accounting Policies
- Build positive relationships with revenue operations and deal desk teams, Revenue Accounting team and senior management in order to effectively resolve issues
- Assist in the design and scaling of revenue accounting processes, including revenue recognition and deferred revenue related to Terminus products
- Work closely with the AR team to understand billing processes and systems for Channel partners
- Contribute in the monthly and quarterly financial close, ensuring accurate and timely results are delivered to management
- Support external and internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Assist in refining revenue accounting processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements
- Assist with and manage various ad-hoc project as needed
- 1-3 years experience in revenue accounting; CPA a plus
- Top performer who is willing to dive into the details and who is looking to gain experience and grow with Terminus
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Experience with Netsuite, the Advanced Revenue Module (ARM), and saved search reporting
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce, reporting writing, dashboard navigation, and general familiarity within Salesforce
- Experience in applying revenue accounting guidance (ASC 606) for SaaS companies a plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program – because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building – connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We’re proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!