RiseSmart is a leading provider of outplacement and career management services. We are seeking experienced resume writers to join our team. RiseSmart’s innovative approach to human capital management has earned the company a wide range of awards and recognition from organizations including Bersin by Deloitte, the Best in Biz, Gartner Inc., the Golden Bridge Awards, Red Herring, the Stevie Awards and TIE.
- Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided data
- Editing and rewriting existing resumes
- Direct interaction with clients as necessary by phone and/or email
- Providing resume critiques according to resume best practices
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 5 or more years of experience as a professional resume writer.
- Solid understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
- Knowledge of various resume formats, ATS capabilities and the ability to determine the best formats for each individual
- Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.) preferred
- Excellent customer service
“What RiseSmart is doing in this market is truly valuable, and it’s exciting to be a part of it and work for a company that values its employees and focuses on providing a quality service to people during a time of transition. It has been rewarding to write resumes and create the tools necessary to help people through job searches as well as constantly learn about different areas of business and industries.” – Sigmarie, Resume Writer at RiseSmart
Location is open as this is a remote position. With your application, please let us know how many hours you are available per week and specifically what schedule you can commit to during PST business hours, as there may be some US-based client interaction required.
This project will begin on an hourly basis. Please also include a sample resume if you do not already have work samples included on your profile.