Research Director, Sales Enablement Stategies – Home Based
Research Director: Sales Enablement/Sales Excellence/Sales Effectiveness
Are you an experienced sales enablement leader who is ready for the next stage in your career? You could be the next addition to the team at SiriusDecisions, a premium brand of Forrester Research.
- Have a passion for ensuring sales teams have the competency, content and confidence to execute their role?
- Love to devise innovative solutions to the most daunting sales enablement challenges?
- Get a sense of accomplishment from helping others?
Do you have a track record of…
- Taking a strategic approach to sales enablement structure and execution, allowing your organization to move beyond random acts of enablement?
- Working cross functionally to bring the best resources to your sales teams?
- Leveraging your network of fellow enablers to understand what works?
- Seeking to understand and implement technology to support enablement business requirements?
Would you jump at the chance to…
- Influence how some of the best b-to-b brands innovate?
- Be a trailblazer in the emerging sales enablement function?
- Collaborate with some of the most brilliant minds in b-to-b sales, marketing and product?
If you answered YES to many of the questions above, let’s talk. We’re looking for a research director in our Sales Enablement research and advisory service. In this role, you’ll help clients with critical initiatives such as sales asset management, sales onboarding/ongoing learning, sales communications and functional design and measurement. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage your exceptional writing, facilitation and speaking skills to advise clients on best practices and to impact their strategy, execution and growth.
The analysts we hire are seasoned practitioners with significant experience in multiple enablement needs across sales talent lifecycle, content and communications. We’re not looking for someone who’s only done a singular component of enablement, such as only rep on boarding or exclusively sales product and services content. Instead, we’re looking for leaders who have spent at least 10 years enabling customer facing teams across a variety of enablement requirements, preferably in multiple companies with at least some global scope.
Why join us? SiriusDecisions is respected and fast-growing company. Our highest satisfaction comes from helping our clients achieve impressive results. Our culture is built around collaboration, camaraderie and originality. Know-it-alls, divas and copycats need not apply, but all others are welcome.
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses.
The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.