Research Collaborator at Mayo Clinic
Department: Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
A Research Collaborator at Mayo Clinic is intended to facilitate research collaborations with individuals from other institutions. Appointments are mutually advantageous for the collaborator and the Mayo Clinic principal investigator.
Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent doctoral degree in a field deemed relevant by the program is strongly preferred.A bachelor’s degree is required. The appointee must have a primary affiliation with another institution. Must have previous scientific experience in a field for which the principal investigator wishes to gain or share expertise. Please attach the following required documents at the time of application:
- Current curriculum vitae and bibliography
- Three letters of recommendation, signed, on letterhead, describing:
- Relationship to the applicant.
- Past work/academic performance.
- Work qualities/personal conduct.
- Overall assessment of potential for success in research environment.
- Letter from current employer/institution verifying your position and employment status.
Benefits eligible: No
Schedule: Full Time
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Category: Postdoc & Temporary Research
Job posting number:129622BR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!